2008年4月10日星期四

Fast Food Song

Fast Food Song
Can I take your order please?Let's eat to the beat(Chorus)A pizza hut a pizza hutKentucky fried chicken and a pizza hutA pizza hut a pizza hutKentucky fried chicken and a pizza hutMcDonalds McDonaldsKentucky fried chicken and a pizza hutMcDonalds McDonaldsKentucky fried chicken and a pizza hutYou like it you love itYou know you really want itThe voices I hearWhenever you're aroundI want it I need itNothing else can beat itHot and spicyWhenever I'm in town (mm mm)Enticing excitingAroma so invitingAnd when it hitsMe, I wanna take you homeTrust me you must seeJust what you're doing to meDriving me crazyHungry to the boneI think of you and lick my lipsYou've got the taste I can't resistCan't resist - can't resistLet's eat to the beat(Repeat Chorus)Would you like that to go?Any sauces?You're so sweet and you're neatYou knock me off my two feetYou're chunky and hunkyI'm coming back for more (Hot Dog)Your taste all embracesI gotta sing your praisesJust savour the flavoursWaiting at your doorI think of you and lick my lipsYou've got the taste I can't resistCan't resist - can't resistLet's eat to the beat(Repeat Chorus)Does anyone fancy a shake?ShakeOoh ooh ooh ooh oohShake it to the left - Shake it to the right - Let's shakeOoh ooh ooh ooh oohI think of you and lick my lipsYou've got the taste I can't resistCan't resist - can't resistLet's eat to the beat

没有评论: